Huami has introduced the Amazfit Bip S Smartwatch in china after it was unveiled earlier this year. This is coming as an upgraded version of the first Bip launched 3 years ago. The wearable is designed with a polycarbonate body and soft sporty silicon strap with a 316L stainless steel button.
The Amazfit Bip S has a 1.28-inch colourful transflective LCD display, 30g ultra lightweight design and 5 ATM water resistance. It has a resolution of 176 x 176 pixels and a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating. The watch comes with a 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm body dimension, a weight of 31 grams and comes with colour options that includes Orange, Carbon black, White and Pink.
Amazfit Bip S Full Features and Complete Specs
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) color Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps on the always-on colour touch display
- 10 sports modes (outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, walking, yoga, elliptical machine, swimming etc.)
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android and iOS
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- GPS + GLONASS for route tracking, NFC for payments
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm Weight: 31 grams
- 200mAh battery with up to 30 days battery life, 80 days in watch-only mode, 22 hours with continuous GPS use
As for the sensors, the Amazfit BIP S smartwatch has BioTracker PPG Bio tracking optical sensor, 3 axis acceleration sensor and 3 axis geomagnetic sensor. It also has GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and above. The device runs on HUAMI’s very own operating system called the Amazfit OS.
The Amazfit BIP S sports a 200mAh battery which the company claims can last for up to 40 days. It says the battery has a 90 days of standby time and 22 hours in GPS mode. The watch has up to 10 sports modes it has walking, running, cycling, treadmill, bike indoors, swimming, weightlifting and more. Each sport mode has track display, speed, heart rate, distance and calorie.
Price Of Amazfit Bip S?
The Amazfit Bip S comes with a price tag of $56, which is around 399 yuan in China and about Rs. 4,245 In India.