Apple announced the new iPhone SE 2020, its latest budget phone. The device which looks more like the iPhone 8, comes with a price tag starting at $399 in the US. It comes a successor to the iPhone SE that was introduced back in 2016. Just like the predecessor, the phone still retains the Touch ID fingerprint sensor below the display.
With a body dimension of 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm and a weight of 148 grams, the Apple iPhone SE 2020 features a 4.7-inch retain display, Haptic Touch with a resolution of 1334 x 750 pixels. The phone comes featuring a glass and aluminum design. It is powered by A13 Bionic chip, the same chip that powers the iPhone 11.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 Specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback, Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)
The Apple iPhone SE 2020 runs on iOS 13 and supports dual SIM, one nano and the other, an eSIM. It is both water and dust resistant and comes in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options. On the front of the phone, sports a 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture. On the back, 12MP wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture capable of 4k video recording.
The phone has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 13 hours video and supports 18W fast charging. The phone also supports Qi wireless charging. According to Apple, the iPhone SE 2020, features the same battery capacity as the iPhone 8. The phone is available in Black, White and Product Red colours.
Price Of Apple iPhone SE 2020 In Nigeria, India, Indonesia?
The iPhone SE 2020 comes at a cost of $399 in the USA, Rs. 42,500 in India, N130,000 here in Nigeria and around Rp. 5350945 in Indonesia for the 64GB version. The 128GB version costs $449 in the USA, Rs. 34,390 in India, and around N173,000 here in Nigeria and about Rp. 7087240 in Indonesia. The 256GB version has a price tag of $499 in the US, which is around Rs. 38,220 in India, about N193,000 here in Nigeria and around Rp. 7864739 in Indonesia.