The Infinix Note 7 is the latest addition to the company’s “Note Series“. The smartphone comes as a successor to the Note 6, which didn’t do so well in terms of sales. It comes with an improve specifications and better features. The detail shows the Note 7 sporting a 6.95-inch HD+ Infinity-O display, with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 Processor, paired with up to 6GB of RAM. It has an internal storage capacity of 128GB, which can be expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card. The phone runs on Android™ 10.0 operating system, with a battery capacity of 5000mAh, that supports fast charging.
Infinix Note 7 Key Specs And Features
- 6.95-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) 20.5:9 aspect ratio HD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 91.5 screen to body ratio
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with XOS 6.0
- 48MP Wide Angle rear camera with Quad LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, 2MP Macro Sensor, Plus VGA Low light Sensor.
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 173.4 x 79 x8.75mm
- Weight: 207g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 18W Super charge 3.0
The smartphone comes with a 48MP ultra-high resolution, which, according to the company delivers photos with almost 40 times the phone screen resolution. The cameras came powered by an advanced AI Image Stabilisation.
Infinix Note 7 Design And Display
The phone has a body dimension measuring 173.4 x 79 x8.75mm, with a weight of 2017 grams. At the side of the phone is a Side-Mounted Fingerprint and also supports Face unlock. It comes in various colour options designed with plastic body and a glass front.
The Note 7 features a 6.95-inch HD+ LCD Infinity-O display, with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. It has a 20.5:9 aspect ratio with 480 nits brightness and a 91.5 screen to body ratio.
Storage And Performance
The phone parked a massive 128GB storage, which can be expandable up to 1TB using a memory card. The Infinix Note 7 runs on Android 10 with XOS 6.0, powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor. It has a battery capacity of 5000mAh with fast charging features. The phone is paired with 6GB of RAM.
The Infinix Note 7 comes with support for dual SIM, 4G LTE network. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and micro USB.
Infinix Note 7 Camera Review
For the cameras, the Note featured a 48MP Wide Angle rear camera with Quad LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, 2MP Macro Sensor, Plus VGA Low light Sensor. On the front of the phone, is a 16MP front selfie shooter.
Price Of Infinix Note 7
The price of the Infinix Note 7 has not been made public, but we hope to see this during the official launching coming up in the a few days.
Infinix Note 7 Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight 207 grams
- Dimensions 173.4 x 79 x8.75mm
- Colours Forest Green and Violet
- Internal 128 GB
- External Up to 1 TB, microSD
- RAM 6 GB
- Size 6.95-inch HD+ display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution 720 x 1640 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU Octa-Core
- OS Android 10 with XOS 6.0
- CHIPSET MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 16MP front-facing camera
- Rear 48MP + 2MP+ + 2MP + VGA Rear Camera With Dual LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 5000mAh battery with 18W Super charge 3.0