After unveiling the Oppo A12 and the Oppo A92s, we will be having the Oppo A72 hitting the market. The phone will sport a 6.5-inch display with 1080p+ resolution. It is powered by a Snapdragon 665 chipset and paired with a 4GB RAM. The phone comes with a built-in storage of 128GB, which can be expanded using a memory card.
The Oppo A72 sports a quad-camera on the back, a single punch hole camera on the front. It has a 48MP main sensor, 8MP Ultrawide camera, 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, is a 16MP selfie shooter. The phone features almost similar specs as the A52 but differ in terms of cameras set up.
Oppo A72 Specs & Features
- 6.5-inch HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) display
- Snapdragon 665 Processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Color OS 7.1 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth sensor and 2cm macro.
- 16MP Selfie camera
- Side mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 5000mAh battery
It also features a fingerprint reader on the side and a 3.5mm jack on the bottom. The phone runs on Color OS 7.1 based on Android 10 out of the box. The price details of the phone have not been made official yet. We will update you more in a few days.