Samsung has started rolling out its custom Android UI for the Galaxy S10 Lite. This is coming after the smartphone giant rolled out the same software update for some of its Galaxy S10 series last week. The firmware has build number G770FXXU2BTD2 and it comes with the Android security patch dated April 1, 2020.
The One UI 2.1 update which is currently seeding in Europe is available Over The Air (OTA). It is bringing features such as Single Take, Pro Video, Quick Share and Music Share. Check out some of the changes the update comes with below.
– AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.
New Camera features
– Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and timelapse for night time.
– Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
– A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
– An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
– The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
– A multilingual translation feature has been added.
– A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
– A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
– An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
– Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
– Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
The security of your device has been improved.