Elephone has recently been focusing of hearables and wearables. Now the company is step to unveiled a new smartphone titled Elephone PX Pro. Before now, there have been leaked specs but now the company listed more detail about the upcoming smartphone set to be introduced next week.
As per the specifications, the phone will be sporting a 6.34-inch IPS LCD FHD+ full display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. The ElePhone PX Pro features a Pop-up front camera and has a colourful back cover. It comes powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor.
Elephone PX Pro Specs And Key Features
- 6.34-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) FHD+ Full display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 Mobile Platform
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- MP front-facing camera
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh with 2Amp Fast Charging
This is paired with 4GB of RAM, and has an internal storage capacity of 128GB which can be expanded using a memory card. The ElePhone PX Pro sports a dual combination of 48MP plus a 5MP rear camera on the back. It has a battery capacity of 3300mAh with a 2Amp fast charger.
With Android 10.0 operating system running onboard, the phone supports multi-function NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and more. It has sports a rear fingerprint sensor on the back for authentication. The ElePhone PX Pro is expected to be launched with a price tag of $179.99.