Motorola’s upcoming device called the One Fusion+ has surfaced online alongside the key specs. This was shared by YouTube Device Report Page, alongside the possible launch date.
According to details, the upcoming Motorola One Fusion+ will be sporting a 6.5-inch FHD+ display. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, and runs Android 10 operating system. The device will come in two variants with one featuring 4GB of RAM, with 64GB internal storage, and the other 6GB of RAM, with 128GB of internal storage. Both variants are expected to by expandable using a memory card.
Motorola One Fusion+ Key Specs
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB, 6GB RAM with 128GB
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 rear camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
For the cameras, the Motorola One Fusion+ will be sporting a quad-rear cameras with the primary sensor being a 64MP ISOCELL GW1 sensor from Samsung. The battery capacity of the phone will be 5000mAh and the the release date will be June 2020.
There is also a report that Motorola is expected to launch another model with the name One Fusion which will be sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, with a battery capacity of 5000mAh. Although details are still scarce, but we hope to know more after the Motorola One Fusion+ has been launched next month.