Xiaomi’s spinoff version has announced its latest flagship phone called the POCO F2 Pro. The phone features a 6.67-inch E3 Super AMOLED screen with 92.7% screen-to-body ratio. The device comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It supports 5G network and has an In-display fingerprint sensor, with Infrared sensor for security authentication.
The POCO F2 Pro is powered by an Octa Core Snapdragon 865 processor. It comes with an Adreno 650 graphic processing unit and runs on Xiaomi’s own MIUI 11 based on Android 10. The phone packed a 4700mAh battery with 30W fast charging. It has 3435mm² VC liquid-cooled heat sink, Game Turbo 3.0, 4D vibration when playing games with Z-axis motor and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland for high-performance gaming.
Coming in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple and Cyber Grey colours, the POCO F2 Pro have a dimension of 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm, with a weight of 218 grams. It has a 3D glass back with AG technology and a built-in notification LED supports 5 colors. The phone is equipped with Super Bluetooth chip + Bluetooth 5.1, which can effectively expand the range of Bluetooth signal up to 400 meters without disconnection and lower latency.
POCO F2 Pro Specs
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 5MP (50mm equivalent tele) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 120fps slow motion
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 speaker
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 218g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh battery with 30W fast charging
At the front of the phone is a 12MP selfie camera with 120fps slow motion. On the back, is a quad combination of 64MP Sony IMX686 1/1.7″ sensor, supports four-axis OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel comes with a 13-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP (50mm equivalent) tele macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Price And Availability Of POCO F2 Pro
The 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version cost €499 while the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version comes with a price tag of €599.