The Tecno Spark 5 has officially been launched in Ghana and full specifications unveiled. It is a mid range smartphone, with budget in mind, featuring some decent specs. Launched with a price tag of GHS 720 in Ghana, which is around $125, about €115 the device sports a 6.6-inch display, with a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels.
The Spark 5 comes powered by Octa Core MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 chipset, clocked at 2.2GHz. It runs on Tecno’s own HiOS 6.1 based on Android 10 and supported by PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The device packs a huge 5000mAh battery with 10W charging. It is paired with 2GB RAM and has an internal storage capacity of 32GB. This storage can further be expanded up to 128GB using a memory card.
Tecno Spark 5 Key Specs
- 6.6-inch (720 × 1600 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio Display
- 2.2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 Mobile Platform with PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- 2RAM with 32GB can be expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- HiOS 6.1 based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro lens and QVGA
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5, GPS NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
For the cameras, the Tecno Spark 5 has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro lens and QVGA on the back. On the front of the phone, we have an 8MP single front-facing camera. The phone comes with 90.2% screen-to-body ratio and 20:9 aspect ratio.
For the security, the phone sporst a fingerprint scanner on the back, next to the camera, and also has the face unlock feature using the front camera. On the connectivity the Spark 5, supports 4G with VoLTE Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS and 3.5mm headphone jack. You can get the phone in Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Vacation Blue, Misty Grey colour option. See full specifications and price details here.