Chinese smartphone company, Coolpad has announced its latest device called the Coolpad COOL 10. The phone is a mid-range phone sporting a 6.51-inch waterdrop display. Having a body dimension of 165.7 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm, with a weight of 202.8 grams, the device features a 3D arc design.
It comes powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MTK6758, which is the Helio P30 processor, and paired with 6GB of RAM. The phone has an internal memory storage of 128GB, which is also expandable. Running on Cool UI 9.0 operating system, the phone packs a 4900mAh battery. This is supported by a Mali-G71 MP2 950MHz GPU
The Coolpad COOL 10 comes in Glazed Black, Charm Blue and Yingbe White colour, while sporting a side-mounted Fingerprint sensor. As for the connectivity, the phone supports dual SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Coolpad COOL 10 Key Specifications
- 6.51-inch Display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P30 (MTK6758) processor, with Mali-G71 MP2 950MHz GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB Internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Cool UI 9.0
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.5 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 202.8 g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1cc speaker, Smart PA, DTS:X Ultra
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4900mAh battery
Coolpad COOL 10 sports a combination of three cameras, with the main sensor being 16MP. There is also a single 8MP front selfie shooter located on the notch of the phone.
Price and Availability
The Coolpad Cool 10 comes with a price tag of $127 and can be pre-orders in China.