HUAWEI HONOR has reported that it willbe announcing the Honor 30 Youth Edition (Lite) coe July 2nd. This was shared on social media, where it revealed that the device will be announced alongside the Honor X10 Max. The image of the device shared, shows Blue and Gray colors with a gradient finish.
The phone will be coming with triple rear cameras and the main one being a 48-megapixel along with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It will be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor. The phone has 6.5-inch Full HD+ display, with a resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels.
Rumor has it that the Honor 30 Lite will run on Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1 and pack a battery capacity of 4000mAh with 22.5W fast charging. It is expected to feature up to 8GB RAM, with an internal storage capacity of up to 256GB, which can be expnded up to 256GB using a memory card.
Honor 30 Lite Rumored Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage expandable memory with up to 256GB with NM memory card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/NM card)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens ith f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160×75.32 ×8.35mm; Weight: 192g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5W fast charging
Price of the Honor 30 Lite will be made known during the official launching.