Xiaomi has announced its latest addition to the global version of the Redmi Band called Mi Band 4C. The device comes with heart rate sensor, activity tracker, sleep monitor, sedentary reminder and more. The band features a 1.08-inch LCD display, with a screen resolution of 128 x 220 pixels.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4C has an ultra light body with a weight of 13 grams, and its water resistant, up to 50 meters. It has a battery capacity of 130mAh battery and can last up to 14 days when in use according to the company. It has 5 sports modes which include outdoor running, exercise, cycling, treadmill, fast walking.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4C Specifications
- 1.08-inch (128 x 220 pixels) LCD colour 16 bit touch screen display with up to 200 nits brightness, 2D tempered glass
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, notifications from apps, calls and more
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with heart rate alerts
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- 5 sports modes: outdoor running, exercise, cycling, treadmill, fast walking
- Tri-axis Accelerometer
- 13g ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- 130mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage
For the connectivity, the device supports Bluetooth 5.0 LE connection to Android and iOS devices. It also has a built-in charging port that plugs into a USB-A port on the charger, laptop or PC.
Price And Availablity
You can get the latest Xiaomi Mi Band 4C in Black, Orange, Green and Blue colours, for a price tag of $16.7.