Chinese brand Oppo has launched its latest flagship model TV called the Smart TV S1. This was launched alongside the Smart TV R1 4K models which comes in both 55-inch and 65-inch sizes. It comes with QLED quantum dot panel that supports 8Hz-120Hz variable refresh rate. It has NTSC 120% color gamut, 210 partition backlight with support for dynamic Zone dimming, peak brightness 1500nits, 120Hz MEMC motion compensation technology and latency as low as 20ms.
The Smart TV S1 is powered by MediaTek MT9950 processor clocked at a frequency of 1.8GHz. It is paired by an 8.5GB RAM, packing an 128GB of storage. The TV runs on ColorOS TV operating system. The screen is slightly extended 1.86mm forward, and the image looks like it is floating in the air, offering a 3D-like visual experience. It also supports Dolby Atmos.
OPPO Smart TV S1 65-inch Specifications
- 65-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K QLED quantum dot display with 48Hz-120Hz variable refresh rate, up to 120% NTSC colour gamut, 1.07 billion colors, up to 1500 nits brightness, Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HDR 10+, HLG
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core Cortex A73 MediaTek MT9950 processor with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 8.5GB RAM, 128GB storage
- ColorOS TV
- 1080P Pop-up camera for video calls
- Breeno voice assistant
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, 2 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x HDMI 2.0 (ARC), 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x optical, 1 x Ethernet, NFC one-key screen projection
- Up to 85W 18 speaker system with 5.1.2 channel (1×12W center channel + 2×8W left and right channels + 2×8W left and right surround + 25W subwoofer + 2×8W Sky channel), Dolby Atmos
Price Of OPPO Smart TV S1
The OPPO Smart TV S1 65-inch comes with a price tag of $1196, which is about N454,000 here in Nigeria.