Tecno Pova, a new smartphone from Chinese brand Transsion Holding, has been listed on the company’s official website. The device came sporting 6.8-inch punch-hole display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio. It has a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, with a body dimension measuring 171.23 x 77.57 x 9.4mm.
Powered by MediaTek Helio G80 processor, the Pova runs on HiOS based Android 10 OS. It comes paired with 6GB RAM with an internal storage capacity of 128GB with can be expanded using a memory card. The phone packed a huge 6,000mAh battery that supports 18W rapid charging. According to the company, the battery is capable of delivering 30 days of standby time, 64 hours of voice calling, and up to 20 hours of gaming.
Aside the 13-megapixel quad-camera with a quad flash and the 8-megapixel front-facing camera with a dual flash, not much detail was given about the camera set up. The phone which is available in Magic Blue, Speed Purple, and Dazzle Black colour options, also feature a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Tecno Pova Key Specs
- 6.8-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 Pinhole display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM
- HiOS based Android 10 OS
- 13MP Quad Camera With Quad LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 171.23 x 77.57 x 9.4mm
- 3.5mm audio jackDual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6,000mAh Battery with 18W rapid charging
Tecno hasn’t said anything about the market that will be receiving the Tecno Pova smartphone or the price detail of the smartphone. Hopefully, the Chinese brand will confirm the pricing of the smartphone at some point this month.
Source: Tecno Mobile