Indian brand Micromax has launched its latest smartphone under its new ‘IN’ brand as earlier promised. Known as the Micromax IN Note 1, the phone was launched alongside the IN 1B. This is coming, after the company made a return to the smartphone making business just a few days ago.
The Micromax IN Note 1 was introduced sporting a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD display, with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Powered by an Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 processor, the phone comes paired with 4GB of RAM. It is available in 64GB and 128GB storage option, and can be expanded up to 256GB using a MicroSD card.
The IN Note 1 runs on Android 10 operating system supported with an ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU, which has a frequency of up to 1000MHz. It packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. For the connectivity, the Micromax IN Note 1 supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and more. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and also has a Google Assistant button.
Micromax IN Note 1 Key Specs
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ display with 450 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 5MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with OV16A1Q sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant button
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
At the front of the device, there is also a 16-megapixel selfie camera. On the back, is a combination of 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Availability And Price
The Micromax IN Note 1 comes in Green and White colour options, and has a price tag of Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and Rs. 12,499 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version.
Micromax IN Note 1 Full Specifications
|Type||IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||2400 x 1080 pixels|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM|
|2G||Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850|
|3G||Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850|
|PROCESSOR & OS|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G85 Processor|
|External||Up to 256GB Via MicroSD|
|Front||16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear||48MP Main Rear camera with f/1.79 aperture
5MP 115° Ultra ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
|Flash||Yes, LED flash|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, WiFi 802.11|
|Sensor||Ambient Light Sensor
|Charging||18W fast charging|