The Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with the CBN has introduced a new online portal for exited N-power beneficiaries of batch A and B called the NEXIT Portal. This is designed to allow interested exited N-power beneficiaries to access government’s empowerment programmes.
The new initiative was announced by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Mrs. Sadiya Farouq on Friday. According to her, the platform was developed in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for the various federal government empowerment options.
How to Access The NEXIT Portal
Interested N-power Batch A & B Beneficiaries are advised to follow the step by step Procedures below to Register for NEXIT.
- Visit N-power Portal npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Enter your Email and Password
- Click on NEXIT Portal
- Click on Register for NEXIT
- Fill in your correct details
- Click on Submit.
How to Login to N-power Nexit Portal
To log in to Npower NEXIT Portal, please carefully follow the NEXIT login procedures below.
- Visit npvn Portal npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Enter your Email/Phone number and Password
- Click on Login
What you must know about the Npower NEXIT Portal
- The NEXIT Portal is for N-power beneficiaries that have completed their program.
- CBN and N-Power scheme jointly launched the program.
- The portal will enable exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for CBN empowerment options.
- Interested beneficiaries need to visit the portal to apply.
- Applicants need to provide required information for possible placements into the various CBN empowerment options.
- NEXIT portal is only to determine if applicants are eligible for CBN empowerment programs.