WhatsApp Plus, also known as WhatsApp+ is one of the most popular mod developed for those running more than one version of the app on their phone. After the development of the app was shut down, there have been different version. This latest version comes with improved features as well as more freedom in using the app.
The latest updated WhatsApp Plus 14.10.0 APK mod has been released and comes with improved features. This is coming fully free without ads or pop-ups. It also comes with Anti-Ban and a lot of new and improved feature. The latest version came with a fix to some of the bugs experience on the previous version. Other features of the latest version, include coming with group video calling and many privacy options.
The app works just like the GBWhatsApp and OGWhatsApp and can be run along with these apps. WhatsApp Plus is designed to give you are better chatting experience with friends and family. The app helps users to access features that are not available to the regular WhatsApp. Some of these features are listed below.
- Possibility to download any friend status
- Increasing the number of letters in status
- And the possibility to hide notifications
- The possibility to send larger video size and audio
- Send eBooks and you can set password for chats
- And whole app, And add many additional features.
- [Added] Backup/Restore files to /from Dropbox
- [Added] Notification bar while enable DND
- [Added] Option to disable color phone
- [Added] Minor UI optimizations
- [Fixed] App Crash
How To Download WhatsApp Plus 14.10.0 For Android
If you wish to run two WhatsApp on your Android smartphone simultaneously, then you can download the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 14.10.0 from HERE or the version WhatsApp Plus 9.00 by AlexMod HERE.
- App Name: WhatsApp Plus
- Version: 14.10.0
- File Size: 39.15MB
- App Requirement: Android 4+ and above
Download WhatsApp Plus APK On Android
- Download the app from the link above
- Make sure to backup copy of your data by Going to Settings ➡ Chats ➡ Backup
- Click on back up chats and wait a little while, And let the backup complete.
- Uninstall WhatsApp if you have that on your phone before
- Go to device settings and click on Settings ➡ Security ➡ Unknown Sources
- Install WhatsApp Plus on your Android device, Which you have downloaded from above, You can find it in the download folder in your file manager.
- Open WhatsApp Plus click AGREE AND CONTINUE, If you see a message that says allow WhatsApp Plus, to access click or continue to allow for all permissions messages.
- Enter your mobile number and verify your number in WhatsApp Plus This step may take a few minutes, Wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone.
- Press restore latest backup, Wait a little to restore the complete backup.
- Finish the process by entering your name and chose profile picture.