Vivo has annouced its latest flagship smartphone called the X60 Pro+ at an event in China. The smartphone features a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED 120Hz display, with a resolution of 2376×1080 pixels. It comes with a body dimension of 158.59×73.35×9.10mm, and has a weight of 190 grams.
The phone is powered by an Octa Core Snapdragon 888 chipset, supported with Adreno 660 GPU. This is paired with up to 12GB of RAM, while running on Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0. It comes with an In-display fingerprint sensor, and a 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
The front and back camera lens are coated with nanocrystalline structure coating. It adopts a two-layer stepped design, with different materials of glass and metal, and uses layers to resolve the sense of thickness. The back has a high-grade leather leather finish with uniform colouring and gives users a soft and warm feel.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved HDR10+ display with up to 1300 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, Zeiss T* coating, 48MP 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS, 32MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.08 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom, 4K HDR10+ and 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 158.59×73.35×9.10mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging
On the front, is a 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture. On the back, is a 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor with Zeiss T* composite multilayer coating + nanocrystalline structure coating, 48MP Sony IMX598 114° ultra-wide camera with 4-axis micro-head that can achieve a shockproof effect of plus or minus 3 degrees, 32MP 50mm portrait camera with 2x optical zoom, and an 8MP 5x periscope telephoto lens that has up to 60x zoom.
It supports 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C. It comes in comes in Deep sea blue and Classic Orange colours with a leather finish.
Prices of Vivo X60 Pro+
The Vivo X60 Pro+ that has 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, cost $773, while the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs $928.