Xiaomi has launched its latest 5G smartphone featuring a huge 108MP Samsung rear camera. The device comes sporting a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display, with a screen resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels. The phone comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It has a 165.38×76.8×9.0mm body dimension, with a weight of 214.5 grams. The Xiaomi Mi 10i comes in three variants which include 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and an 8GB RAM with 128GB storage. All the variants comes with an expandable memory of up to 512GB.
The Mi 10i is powered by an Octa Core Snapdragon 750G chipset, supported by Adreno 619 graphic processor. It runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12, backed by a 4820mAh battery capacity, with 33W fast charging. The Xiaomi Mi 10i comes with a side-mounted fingerprint and IR sensor, and it’s also water resistant (IP53).
Xiaomi Mi 10i Key Specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0mm
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), USB Type-C
- 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging
One of the main feature of the Xiaomi Mi 10i, is the camera set up. The phone comes with a single 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture. On the back, is a combination of a 108MP main rear camera, an 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, a 2MP depth and another 2MP macro sensor.
Price And Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10i is available in Midnight Black, Atlantic Blue and Pacific Sunrise colours options. The 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version cost Rs. 20,999 which is around N110,000. The 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version cost Rs. 21,999, which is around N115,000 in Nigeria. The higher 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 23,999 which is around N126,000 here in Nigeria.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Full Specifications
|Size||6.67-inch FHD+ Display|
|Type||IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 × 2400 pixels|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM|
|2G||Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850|
|3G||Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850|
|PROCESSOR & OS|
|OS||Android 10 with MIUI 12|
|External||Up to 512GB Via MicroSD|
|Front||16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture|
|Rear||108MP rear camera with 1/1.52 aperture
8MP 120° Ultra-Wide Camera
2MP Depth Camera
2MP Macro Sensor
|Flash||Yes, LED flash|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, WiFi 802.11|
|Sensor||Ambient Light Sensor
|Charging||33W fast charging|