Itel is well known for producing budget phones, especially on its “A series”. The company recently added a new a member to the family with the introduction of the itel A47. The device, which is a 4G enable smartphone, was recently launched in India, and it features a 5.5-inch HD+ IPS display.
It is coming as a direct successor to the A46 introduced two years ago. Running on Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition, the smartphone is powered by a quad-core Unisoc processor, clocked at a frequency of 1.4GHz. This is paired with 2GB of RAM, and has an internal storage capacity of 32GB which can be expanded up to 32GB using an internal memory card.
The phone comes with a plastic back design and for the security, has both Fingerprint sensor as well as Face unlock. It supports dual SIM, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS. The Itel A47 packs a 3000mAh battery.
itel A47 Key Specs
- 5.5-inch HD+ IPS display
- 1.4GHz quad-core Unisoc processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA secondary camera
- 5MP front camera with soft LED flash
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 3000mAh battery
For the cameras, the device features a 5MP front camera with soft LED flash, while on the back, is a combination of 5MP rear camera with a VGA secondary camera. The rear camera comes supported with an LED flash.
Price And Availability
The itel A47 comes in Ice Lake Blue and Cosmic Purple colours with a gradient finish. It has a price tag of Rs. 5499 in India, which is about around N30,000 (Naira) in Nigeria.