Huami has introduced the Amazfit Bip U Pro after announcing the budget Bip U that featured SpO2 monitoring and 60+ Sports Modes back in October last year. The device comes with a built-in GPS and Alexa support. The Bip U Pro has similar looks and specs to the BIP U.
It sports a 1.43-inch colourful TFT touch display with a resolution of 320 x 302 pixels. It is capable of receiving notifications for calls, messages, emails and other apps. The Amazfit Bip U Pro comes with an optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, blood pressure measurement as well as geomagnetic sensor. It also has a stress monitor, Microphone for voice control, Bluetooth connectivity and many more amazing features.
Amazfit Bip U Pro Features and Specifications
- 1.43-inch (320 x 302 pixels) colour TFT display with 2.5D Glass + AF coating
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps, remote phone camera control, stopwatch, world clock, weather forecasts, Pomodoro Clock
- 60+ sports modes with high-precision GPS
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Blood oxygen (SpO2) measurement, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Geomagnetic sensor
- Stress monitoring, Breathing training
- Bluetooth 5 LE, Compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- Alexa support
- Microphone for voice control
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.3 x 11.4mm; Weight: 31 grams
- 225mAh battery with up to 9 days battery life with typical use
Price And Availability
The Amazfit Bip U Pro comes in Black, Green and Pink colours and has a dimension of 40.9 x 35.3 x 11.4mm, with a weight of 31 grams. You can get the Amazfit Bip U Pro currently at a price tag of $59.99.