The Oppo F19 is coming after the Pro version was introduced last month. Its date of launch has been scheduled for April 6th and here is the full specification released by the company. The phone sports a 6.43-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a body dimension of 160.3×73.8×7.95mm, and weighs 175 grams.
The phone is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 processor, clocked at a speed of 2GHz. This is supported by an Adreno™ 610 GPU clocked at a frequency of 950MHz. The Oppo F19 is paired with 6GB RAM, and has an internal storage capacity of 128GB. This can further be extended using a MicroSD card.
Oppo F19 Key Specs
- Display: 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) AMOLED display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 processor, with Adreno™ 610 GPU
- Storage: 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD card
- Operating System: Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Sim: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 48MP Main Camera with f/1.7; FOV 79°; 6P; AF, 2MP Depth Camera with f/2.4; FOV 89°; 3P; Focus, 2MP Macro Camera with f/2.4; FOV 89°; 3P; Focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4; FOV 78°; 5P lens
- Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimension: 160.3×73.8×7.95mm
- Weight: 175g
- Sensor: In-Display Fingerprint and Face Unlock
- Network And Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W Flash Charge
It comes with a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front, with a combination of 48-megapixel primary sensor, f/1.7 lens, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. The F19 supports connectivity options such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-F, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Oppo F19 also supports in-display fingerprint sensor as a security option. It sports a 5000mAh battery with 33W Flash charge. According to the company, this offers 5.5 hours talk time with a 5-minute of flash charge that charges 54% in only 30 minutes and fully in 72 minutes.
Price And Availability
The Oppo F19 comes in Prism Black and Midnight Blue colour options. The price of the phone has not been made official. We will update you with the price after the official launching coming up on April 6 2021.
Oppo F19 Full Specifications
|Type||LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||1600 x 720 pixels|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM|
|2G||Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850|
|3G||Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850|
|PROCESSOR & OS|
|CPU||Octa-core 2 GHz|
|OS||Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1|
|Chipset||Android 11 (Go Edition) with HiOS 7.5|
|External||Up to 256GB Via MicroSD|
|Front||8MP front facing camera|
|Rear||16MP rear camera
|Flash||Yes, LED flash|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, WiFi 802.11|
|Sensor||Ambient Light Sensor
Source: Oppo Sri Lanka