The iQOO Z3 5G has just been launched in India as the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone. The device came sporting a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD water drop screen with a resolution of 2408 × 1080 pixels. It has a 90.61% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It has a body dimension of 163.95×75.30×8.50mm, with a weight of 185.5 grams.
Powered by the Snapdragon 768G Mobile platform, the iQOO Z3 5G comes paired with up to 8GB of RAM. According to the company, the phone has a memory fusion technology that lets 8GB RAM get an equivalent to 11GB RAM. It has a 180Hz touch sampling rate, and an 8.3 ms touch response. The device runs on Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11OS. This is supported by a 4400mAh battery with 55W fast charging. The company also revealed that the phone can get up to 50% in 19 minutes and 100% in less than an hour, during charging.
The phone has five layers of liquid-cooled heat dissipation system that reduces the temperature by 10 degrees; at the same time, it uses All-Scenario antenna design, same as the iQOO 7 so 5G upload signal strength is increased by 25%.
iQOO Z3 5G Specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 96% NTSC Colour Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate, Panda glass protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB, 8GB RAM with 128GB, 8GB RAM with 256GB, 12GB RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP primary camera with LED flash, Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:163.95×75.30×8.50mm; Weight:185.5g
- 5G SA/NSA (n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4400mAh battery with 55W fast charging
The phone packs triple rear cameras and a single front selfie camera making it a total of 4 cameras onboard it. This include a 64MP main camera, that is supported by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, is a 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and 4D game vibration.
Price And Availability
The iQOO Z3 5G comes in Ace Black and Cyber Blue colours and has a price tag of Rs. 19,990 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, Rs. 20,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, while the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 22,990.
iQOO Z3 5G Full Specifications
|Size||6.58-inch FHD+ display|
|Type||IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||2408 × 1080 pixels|
|Protection||Yes; Panda glass protection|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM|
|2G||Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850|
|3G||Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850|
|PROCESSOR & OS|
|OS||Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1|
|Chipset||Snapdragon 768G Processor|
|External||Up to 256GB Via MicroSD|
|Front||16MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear||64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97", 0.7µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
|Flash||Yes, LED flash|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, WiFi 802.11|
|Sensor||Ambient Light Sensor
Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
|Charging||55W fast charging|